Thursday, October 3, 2013

"Stuff I'm Reading" Category

I finally figured out how to add everyone's blog that I read regularly to my blog!  I found most of the blogs I now follow by looking at what other blogs "you" read, and I figured out how to add the blog titles to my blog.  I'm a little slow, what can I say.  : )  So now my "regulars" are showing up on my blog. It's the little things I accomplish that make me happy.

On a different note... I threw my hat in the mix for a position in Chicago at my company.  I'm originally from Chicago, moved here for a guy, once guy and I broke up, I decided to stay anyway.  Going back would be nice, but the logistics of a big, potentially fast move seems overwhelming.  Who knows what'll happen.  I would need a pretty big raise to be able to afford buying a home there and pay for daycare since the cost of living is so low here, so it probably won't work, but at least I am exploring the option.  Either way, it's all good.  One never knows where life will take him/her.

One way or the other, I'm hoping to move soon!  Come on, Buyer, make me an offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment