Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"John's" Sperm are Flying Across the Country (but shouldn't they be swimming?) : )

I've taken the second to last step in this IUI journey (the last step is actually doing the IUI). My vials are on their way to my doctor's office and will be waiting for me when it is the right "time". I have decided that my friends and family who know about this will not know when I am actually doing the IUI, but they do know it's in April. I've given a couple of people dates in the middle of May, and have explained that if they don't hear anything by then, then it was negative. I wonder if I'll be able to keep silent during the 2ww, but I'm going to try. I don't want everyone waiting to hear if I am pregnant or not because that's too much pressure on me. I may tell people if I did get a BFN, but it will be when I'm ready not necessarily when people expect me to find out. That's my plan now for now, but I'm not sure if I'll stick to it. Onward...

No comments:

Post a Comment