Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Baby's Donor has Run out of Sperm???

I was pretty sure I had chosen my baby's Donor until I learned after logging in to his profile, that there are no more "donations" remaining. Really?! How can that be?! I mean, I know how that is possible, but I can't believe it happened without warning. According to the website, he had over 25 vials available less than a month ago. All I can think of is that there are going to be a lot of his kids running around this planet. I guess he's not meant to be my baby's Donor, and I must choose another daddy which seems to be all of sudden really stressing me out!

On another note, I ran my third half marathon this past weekend which resulted in a pretty bad injury. It looks as if my days of running half marathons are over. I am/was scheduled to run another one next month, and since it looks like this is not going to be possible, the big question from everyone has been... will I be trying to get pregnant sooner? One of the reasons I was postponing getting pregnant sooner was because of my half marathons in February and April. Since I don't plan to run the April race, I could do this sooner than originally planned. I'm already beginning to stress out because I have to choose another baby daddy, get paper work done on my end, have the doctor's office fill out paperwork on his end, etc. Time is flying and the clock is ticking! I need to really get moving on the next chapter of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment