Sunday, March 20, 2011

Proud Owner of my Baby's Donor's Sperm!

Picking my baby's daddy has been stressful to say the least. My first pick ran out of vials, which forced me to find a new guy. I had chosen my first runner up and noticed that he suddenly was getting low on vials. Needless to say, I panicked, and needed to make a decision... fast- especially since my second runner up all of a sudden didn't have any vials left! I had always thought that I would order two at a time, but this didn't seem like a good risk since he was getting low and was retired. I learned about a "plan" the bank was offering which was to buy five vials and the bank will store them for free for a year, I get free shipping for my first shipment, and any remaining stored vials at the bank could be refunded for 50%. The last thing I wanted was to not be successful the first couple of tries, run out of vials, and need to pick a new guy, so I bought five! Yep! I am now the proud owner of five vials of sperm. Now, I have to decide how many vials I'll send in the first time-- two or three?

No comments:

Post a Comment