Sunday, January 22, 2012

Popped!

This past Thursday, my good friend asked if my jeans still fit. I told her that I hadn't worn jeans in weeks because I was either wearing work clothes or comfortable clothes. She told me to try on my jeans while I was on the phone with her because that's a good test to see if my body is changing. I was a bit surprised that they were snug since I had lost weight in the first trimester because I was so sick.  I quickly took them off because I was a bit in shock and wondered if I'll ever wear those jeans again!


Fast forward two days and those same pair of jeans barely fit over my hips, let alone able to be zipped and buttoned. I officially popped at 14w6d! Crazy! I went from looking "normal" one day to looking pregnant the next. It seemed so surreal, and I now walk around realizing that I no longer carry a secret with me because it's pretty obvious there's a baby growing in me. Even though I work out of my home and I don't see my manager very often, it's time to officially let work know... after my doctor appointment on Thursday when I'll get confirmation that everything is going well. (Will I ever stop procrastinating?) 

My sweet dog in the picture seems to really be trying to figure out what's happening to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment