Thursday, July 11, 2013

First Birthday... Tradition Started

I cannot believe my little Sidekick is one!  What an amazing, fast, perfect year it was!  I remembered my crazy labor and delivery like it was yesterday.  I wonder if that memory will always be fresh in my head.  We spent Sidekick's birthday in Lake Geneva, WI with my mom, stepdad, sister and her family.  It was great to be together to celebrate this little guy's first year of life.  The smash cake was not a huge success which doesn't surprise me because he is a pretty neat eater. After that, we went down to the lake. I decided to start a tradition of releasing a balloon on Sidekick's birthday in honor of his donor.  Without his donor, I wouldn't have this incredible little guy!  I look forward to sharing this special time with Sidekick year after year. Is it possible to love him more than I do now????

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment