Monday, November 8, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

There comes a time in a woman's life when she must give up on her Plan A and move on to Plan B. Plan A for me was to find a great guy, get married, and have children, which has always been a dream of mine. Unfortunately, as I am two days away from turning 37, that just hasn't happened for me. Maybe Plan A is not in the cards for me, and while that is difficult to swallow, I think it's time to move on to Plan B. I've been giving this a lot of thought (almost a year now), and I think it is time I take my fate in my own hands and have a child... sans father. It's 2010-- women do these kinds of things now, so while I know it's not the norm and could be seen as the wrong thing, I think it might be more accepted now than ten years ago. It may be unconventional, but welcome to my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment