Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Can We Trust Psychics?

Okay, so I admit it. I went to a psychic. I thought it would be a fun thing to do for my birthday. While it was fun, I was saddened by something she said. The first thing she said was that I needed to get my car looked at. I was a bit freaked out as the check engine light had been on for months! After that, she said I would not have any pregnancies. That broke my heart! I think I wanted to go to her to hear that I was going to have kids, and there I sat being told I wouldn't. She did, however, tell me that I would meet a guy named Brad next year, and that he would be the guy I would marry. She saw the actual ring. That should make me happy because I will find my Prince Charming, right? Nope! I kept focusing on the fact that there were no pregnancies in my future, and that made me sad. She got other things right which make me fear that maybe she is a good psychic, but I am determined to prove her wrong. I will show her that I will be pregnant! But just in case she is right, I have started Plan "C" which is looking into adoption. I don't want to waste time trying to get pregnant on my own and then if it doesn't work, starting the adoption process. It makes sense to me to get the ball rolling on both. I wonder why things sometimes seem so difficult in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment