Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Things I Think about when I have Insomia (Part 2)

I wrote about this a while ago, and since my insomnia is unbearable yet again, I thought I'd share the crazy things that run through my head when I stare at nothingness in the dark for hours on end.  No wonder I can't sleep!

  1. What is the name of that customer I worked with three years ago who called me out of the blue a few months ago?  (Still can't figure this out!)
  2. I hate when I close my eyes to try to go to sleep, and I feel my eyeballs rolling back into my head.
  3. When am I going to find time to get a new iPhone?  My current one sucks!
  4. I really need some new work clothes.
  5. I'm tired, I'm tired, I'm tired.
  6. Why can't Sidekick be less messy when he pees on the potty?  So yucky!
  7. When will I get my act together and start making good meals for Sidekick and me again?
  8. Why am I too wrapped up in saving money and planning for the future instead of enjoying the present?
  9. What the hell am I going to do all winter long when we are trapped inside?  (We play outside every single day right now!)
  10. Why the hell can't I sleep?
  11. What am I going to hang on the walls upstairs in the hallway?
  12. Why can't I find a cool picture to hang in my bathroom?
  13. Will I actually get a Christmas tree this year?
  14. Why is Halloween so generic when it comes to kids' costumes?
  15. What is a realistic sales goal for work?
  16. I can't believe my neighbor from where we used to lived didn't know she was pregnant until she was about 26 weeks along!  (And delivered at 28 weeks.)  It was an oops! baby.
  17. Will I ever find time and have the energy to start running again?
  18. I really want a grill. I feel like I'll eat healthier if I have one.
  19. I pay association fees, so when will the bushes in my neighborhood be trimmed again?
  20. Why doesn't my neighbor bring her dog inside when it barks for a long time?  It's really pretty annoying.
  21. How can my neighbor behind me in a different subdivision let the grass get so long in his/her back yard?  I'm talking up to my knees!  Have some respect for your home (and your fellow neighbors)!
  22. Will I ever date again?
  23. Why am I more exhausted now that I have a toddler than I was when I had a newborn?
  24. Will I used the annual membership to the children's museum enough times to make the purchase worth it?
  25. Why can't I f'n sleep?????!!!!
Those were a lot of the things that floated through my head last night, but I know there were more!  I am one that just can't seem to shut down my brain no matter how tired I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment