Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Worrying...

I've been told that I'll never stop worrying about my child, not even when it's an adult.  It's crazy how much I worry about my baby growing in me when there is so little I can do for it other than eat well and take care of myself.  Last week I had blood drawn for my second trimester screening.  These results are combined with the first trimester screening blood work to come up with my odds that my baby might have something wrong with him/her.  The phone call came a lot sooner than I had expected, so of course I panicked when I saw the number on caller ID.  Fortunately, everything looks great, and there is no need to even have to do an amniocentesis.  This is such a huge relief!

I've been worrying and obsessing about day cares, and while I think I am way ahead of the game in my search, I am finding that I'm not.  Geez... my baby won't be in daycare for nine more months, and already I'm finding space is limited.  I've toured a lot, and I mean a lot of places, and none of them seem good enough for my baby! Some are definitely worse than others, and of course the one I really like and would sign up today is over my budget and far away.  That kind of depressed me because I saw a great place that doesn't really make sense to even consider.  <sigh>  Yet another thing to worry about...

No comments:

Post a Comment